Welcome to what you’re capable of!
Men’s Transitional Living
Salt Lake City, Utah
To show up and offer guidance to those who want to live a clean and sober life. We challenge our guys to take an active role in their recovery. We do this through encouraging an inclusive community, creating spaces for connection, and providing 24/7 support and accountability.
- Individualized Care
- Weekly Case Management – employment, education, recovery goals, and resources.
- Focus points – Community, Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Financial
- Random Drug testing
- Breathalyze daily
- 24/7 Staff Oversight
- Transportation available
- Weekly house meetings w Staff/Alumni
- Opportunities to build sober support network
- Peer to Peer relationships, create spaces for men to share freely
- House activities
- Softball, Volleyball and Golf Leagues
- Gym Membership included
- Outdoor adventure sports
- Requirements – We require a minimum 90 day commitment from all of our clients.
We understand this is a difficult process for the entire family. One of our main goals here at Vitality is to provide the family with peace of mind, and knowing your loved one is safe.
- 24/7 Staff oversight
- Random drug testing and breathalyze daily
- Recovery guidance, support, and accountability
- Case management weekly to ensure goals and expectations are being met
- Crisis intervention, access to a therapist
- Optional updates on your family members overall progress
Meet The Team
Utah born and raised. Dylan grew up in a family that was familiar with addiction and the treatment process. He has his own journey of recovery and has been clean and sober for most of his adult life. He’s an avid east coast sports fan, and spends his time going to comedy shows, hanging out with friends, and caring for his dog “Kuby".
Born and raised in Indiana. Relocated from Chicago to Salt Lake City in 2017 searching for a new life in recovery. Ryan grew up playing sports throughout his childhood and into his 20’s. He now likes to spend his time staying active, playing golf, hanging with friends, traveling, and going on adventures with his dog “Chance".
I believe that with a safe environment, healthy human connection, and willingness, change for the better is inevitable. In my journey through life, I have learned that being accountable, honest with myself and others, and getting uncomfortable are the best ways in which I grow. Although I will never be perfect, I will always strive to do the next right thing.
Calvin moved to Salt Lake City in 2013 after growing up on the south shore of Boston. He has struggled with substance abuse for most of his adult life as well during his adolescence. Since getting sober at age 26 he has jumped in to service and various peer support roles. Calvin has experience working at inpatient facilities, teaching in outpatient programs, and managing sober living businesses. He is also a Certified Peer Support Specialist.
Today Calvin enjoys spending time outdoors, seeing live music, rock climbing , and exercising in and out of the gym. He has become very involved in the local A.A. community, has worked the 12 steps, has a sponsor, and is able to sponsor other men in recovery. Calvin holds several service positions and is most passionate about volunteering his time for an A.A. events committee which plans and organizes events for the sober community.
How to find us