Welcome to what you’re capable of!
Men’s Transitional Living
Salt Lake City, Utah
To show up and offer guidance to those who want to live a clean and sober life. We challenge our guys to take an active role in their recovery. We do this through encouraging an inclusive community, creating spaces for connection, and providing 24/7 support and accountability.
- Individualized Care
- Weekly Case Management – employment, education, recovery goals, and resources.
- Focus points – Community, Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Financial
- House activities
- Softball, Volleyball and Golf Leagues
- Gym Membership included
- Outdoor adventure sports
- Weekly house meetings w Staff/Alumni
- Opportunities to build sober support network
- Peer to Peer relationships, create spaces for men to share freely
- Random Drug testing
- Breathalyze daily
- 24/7 Staff Oversight
- Transportation available
- Requirements – We require a minimum 90 day commitment from all of our clients.
We understand this is a difficult process for the entire family. One of our main goals here at Vitality is to provide the family with peace of mind, and knowing your loved one is safe.
- 24/7 Staff oversight
- Random drug testing and breathalyze daily
- Recovery guidance, support, and accountability
- Case management weekly to ensure goals and expectations are being met
- Crisis intervention, access to a therapist
- Optional updates on your family members overall progress
Meet The Team
How to find us