Welcome to what you’re capable of!
Men’s Transitional Living
Salt Lake City, Utah
To show up and offer guidance to those who want to live a clean and sober life. We challenge our guys to take an active role in their recovery. We do this through encouraging an inclusive community, creating spaces for connection, and providing 24/7 support and accountability.
EMPOWERMENT – Build your own recovery plan, fill your time with things you value. We will help guide you through this process.
- Individualized Care
- Weekly Case Management – employment, education, recovery goals, and resources.
- Focus points – Community, Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Financial
FUN - There will be many opportunities to have some fun along the way. We encourage staying active, and finding hobbies you enjoy.
- House activities
- Softball, Volleyball and Golf Leagues
- Gym Membership included
- Outdoor adventure sports
CONNECTION - We value community and connection. Practice building healthy relationships with your family, friends, and peers.
- Weekly house meetings w Staff/Alumni
- Opportunities to build sober support network
- Peer to Peer relationships, create spaces for men to share freely
- Random Drug testing
- Breathalyze daily
- 24/7 Staff Oversight
- Transportation available
- Requirements – We require a minimum 90 day commitment from all of our clients.
We understand this is a difficult process for the entire family. One of our main goals here at Vitality is to provide the family with peace of mind, and knowing your loved one is safe.
- 24/7 Staff oversight
- Random drug testing and breathalyze daily
- Recovery guidance, support, and accountability
- Case management weekly to ensure goals and expectations are being met
- Crisis intervention, access to a therapist
- Optional updates on your family members overall progress
Meet The Team
Utah born and raised. Dylan grew up in a family that was familiar with addiction and the treatment process. He has his own journey of recovery and has been clean and sober for most of his adult life. He’s an avid east coast sports fan, and spends his time going to comedy shows, hanging out with friends, and caring for his dog “Kuby".
Born and raised in Indiana. Relocated from Chicago to Salt Lake City in 2017 searching for a new life in recovery. Ryan grew up playing sports throughout his childhood and into his 20’s. He now likes to spend his time staying active, playing golf, hanging with friends, traveling, and going on adventures with his dog “Chance".
How to find us